Meet Rana Raeuchle , teacher, artist and mother, currently working in South Korea. Her son Allen, now grown, keeps the home fires burning until Rana completes her contract later this year.
Long story short:
Young artist and mother, left by husband, gets education and raises her son, working as an artist and educator. To help out, Rana’s mother eventually acquires a modest house and rents it to them. Then, Mom gets cancer and goes through several years of terrible and fatal illness. Due to unforeseeable problems with wills and lawyers, the house does not, as planned, convey to Rana.
For all these years Rana has paid rent, and more recently the mortgage. But with probate complete, the bank is forcing a sale since Rana is not the original mortgage holder, nor the official heir. Despite Rana’s diligent work history but admittedly low-income, her efforts to procure a loan to cover this amount have proved fruitless. Now the clock is ticking, and a solution is needed by the end of the month.
The amount required to purchase this house is only $45,000.
I want you to help Rana & Allen keep their house.
- You could donate: GO HERE to donate to her GoFundMe
- You can donate to Paypal HERE
- You could promote this to social media far and wide
- You could buy the house and rent it back to her
- You could provide a private mortgage
- You could come up with some other creative way to help out!!
Artwork by Rana